We have been experiencing what they refer to as "rough seas" the last few days due to storms in the distance. Currently, my roommate and I are sitting in our room watching the MASSIVE waves coming towards us and then while she gets all excited when we go flying, I freak out. Its funny because you can hear with every big wave things crashing all over the ship, like other people's drawers and things and books and probably people themselves. And then you hear following that "oh, shit!" Its a nice mix of hilarious and terrifying. Not really sure what I signed myself up for right now...
You need to stop writing your blogs with black font when you're using a black background. Other than that, hope you're having fun! Don't get too sea sick!
ReplyDeleteMuch better
ReplyDeleteFor those of you who are wondering what Ali has been putting up with check out
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stormsurfing.com/cgi/display.cgi?a=npac_height
Sea heights have been up to 35 Feet!!! Forecasted to get a little better as she approaches Hawaii
Hi Ali. Just wanted to wish you well. I enjoy reading your updates.
ReplyDeleteYIKES! I would be puking everywhere if I were on that ship. HAVE FUNNNN! Miss youu
ReplyDelete