Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cambodia and Vietnam Wrap-up!

AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL... everything that I would describe my experience in Cambodia and Vietnam as. It was an excellent five days that I cannot wait to write up and share with all of you. Of course, I never finished my China blogging so I will be doing that first but I wanted to give some sort of idea about what I did in these two countries.
 
Cambodia Day 1: flew to Phnom Penh. Went to National Museum, Palm Tree Orphanage, sunset cruise on the Mekong River, night markets
Cambodia Day 2: Genocide Museum, Killing Fields, Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, large market and mall. Flew to Siem Riep. Went swimming at the hotel, dinner and a show, night markets, tuck tuck ride, massage.
Cambodia Day 3: Watched sunrise at Angkor Wat.Toured Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat and Angkor Prohm/Bayon. Flew to Saigon.
Vietnam Night 1: Explored the city
Vietnam Day 1: Shopped and walked around. Went to an orphanage for children with down syndrome and a school for the deaf. Walked around/night markets.
Vietnam Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels, War Remnants Museum, shopping, sat and checked out the views of the city at night since we didn't depart until the following morning.
 
Well, thats my trip in a nutshell... more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment